Order GCMS NOTES Online from IRCC
This is an Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request for your GCMS (Global Case Management System) Notes from Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada – IRCC (formerly CIC).
GCMS Notes provides you with detailed information on the Canadian visa officer’s notes. There are several benefits of requesting for your GCMS Notes, a few are:
- Find out Reasons for Refusal: See the actual reason(s) why your Canada visa and/or immigration application was refused.
- Check your Application Status: Is your Canada visa and/or immigration application (e.g. Express Entry) taking longer than usual? With your GCMS Notes, you’ll see what is going on with your file and which Canadian immigration officer/department is working on it.
- Obtain your Application Document Copies: Did you lose your application documents? Do you want to re-apply/renew your Canada visa and cannot remember what documents you submitted to IRCC? It is important that there is consistency in all your applications to prevent refusal. Through the “GCMS Notes + Documents” request, you’ll get all the documents you used for a previous Canadian visa/immigration application.
… and many more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
EASY AS 1, 2, 3!
Get Your GCMS Notes in 3 Simple Steps:
1. Select your Option and Make Payment: Place an order here for your GCMS Notes using “PayPal” or “Add to Cart” and Checkout with a debit/credit/ATM card (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, etc.)
2. Complete IRCC’s Consent Form: After payment, download/print the consent form (English form available here) or formulaire de consentement (formulaire en français disponible ici). Complete, date, and sign in BLUE ink.
See below “What we require from you” for further instructions.
3. Receive your GCMS Notes: We will email your GCMS notes to you the same day we receive it from IRCC. Usually 30 calendar days (for GCMS Electronic Notes) or 40 calendar days (GCMS Electronic Notes + Documents Request) from the date of request.
Please note that we cannot process your GCMS Notes request until we receive your signed consent form along with the required information. Rest assured that your information is secure with us and will only be used for obtaining your GCMS Notes.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
After payment, please send an email to us (Service@CanadaWiz.ca) with a colour scan of your properly completed consent form attached to the email and also include the following information in the body/content of the email:
- Your Application Number, also known as File Number (Compulsory): Your visa/immigration application number can be found on your IRCC document/letter or correspondence received from IRCC. For Express Entry PR applications, your application number is easily located on your IRCC online profile. It consists of one letter alphabet and several numbers e.g. V123456789.
- Your UCI / Client ID (Optional, but please provide if available): You can find your Unique Client Identifier Number (UCI) also referred to as Client Identification Number (Client ID) on any official document issued to you by IRCC. Your Client ID consists of either eight or ten numbers. e.g. 1234-5678 or 12-3456-7891
- Type of record you are requesting: e.g. study visa application, visitor visa application, permanent resident (PR) application, etc.
For PR application, also indicate whether you have received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) or you are only in the Express Entry pool.
You may also include a copy of your Canada visa/immigration refusal letter in the email you send to us. We will use this to double-check the information you provide us, thereby preventing any errors.
Click here to see a sample Canada visa refusal letter with the “UCI” on the top left, while the “Application no.” is located on the top right of the document.
TIPS FOR COMPLETING THE CONSENT FORM:
- Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information: Leave this blank. We will include that information after you send us the completed form.
- Section 2. Applicant’s Information: Your full name and date of birth as it appears in your application. Your signature (in BLUE ink) and date.
If the applicant is a minor (i.e children under 16), they are not required to sign the form, however, the form must be signed by both parents of the minor.
See: Sample of completed consent form when only applicant.
- Section 2.1 to 2.3 Related Individual’s Information: If your family members (partner/spouse or children/dependent) were included in your application, their full name, date of birth, signature (in BLUE ink), date, and ‘relationship to applicant’ are required. Minors (under 16) are not required to sign the form.
See: Sample of completed consent form when the applicant included their family members in their application.
As per IRCC requirements, signing in black ink and electronic signatures are NOT acceptable. Only original handwritten signatures signed in BLUE will be accepted.
Therefore a colour scan in good resolution (300 dpi and up) or taking a close well-lit snapshot of the form with your smartphone camera will help ensure your form is accepted by IRCC.
To prevent delays, please ensure your consent form is properly completed and all the information you provide us is complete and correct in all aspects.
WHY CHOOSE CANADAWIZ FOR YOUR GCMS NOTES ORDER?
✔ Speedy GCMS Notes Order Processing
We aim to submit your GCMS Notes request to IRCC within 24 hours from when we receive your duly completed consent form as well as the required information.
We process GCMS Notes request 7 days of the week, including after regular business hours, weekends, and even holidays. Yes, we’re that good!
✔ No-Risk, Money-Back Guarantee
CanadaWiz will issue you a 100% (Full) Refund – No Questions Asked, if you instruct us to do so, as long as we have not submitted your request for information to IRCC. Once the information request has been submitted to IRCC, your payment is deemed non-refundable.
Additionally, CanadaWiz may initiate a refund to you, if your information request cannot be processed.
✔ Spectacular Service
You will be provided with your IRCC GCMS Notes request tracking number immediately we submit your request to IRCC.
Also, if there is a GCMS Notes delay on the part of IRCC, we will automatically raise a follow-up complaint on your behalf.
✔ Value for Money
Our goal is to provide the lowest and most competitive prices possible. You will get unparalleled value for money and truly outstanding customer service.
✔ Secure Payment Options with Privacy Protection
Our site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, which securely transmits your information, including credit/debit/ATM card numbers. We use Stripe and PayPal to process payments. Thus, your card information is NOT stored on our site.
We comply with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
✔ Free GCMS Notes Ultimate Guide
Our free GCMS Notes Ultimate Guide will help you read, understand, and interpret your GCMS notes. You will also find a sample GCMS Notes there.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT ORDERING GCMS NOTES?
Check out the FAQs section in our How to Order GCMS Notes from IRCC Guide!
GOT QUESTIONS? NEED HELP? We Have Answers!
Have a question before placing an order? Already purchased and need some assistance? You can find many helpful answers in our FAQs.
Also, you may CALL US at +1 825 440 7006, we’re available from 9AM-9PM MST (Canada, Edmonton Time), 7 days a week. Or SEND US A MESSAGE by filling out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Please do NOT use the above form for general inquiry; we will only reply to purchase- or order-related questions.