This is an Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request for your GCMS (Global Case Management System) notes from Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
GCMS notes provides you with detailed information on the Canadian visa officer’s notes. There are several benefits of requesting for your GCMS notes, a few are:
- See the actual reasons why your Canada visa and/or immigration application was refused.
- Check your application Status: Is your application taking longer than usual? With your GCMS notes, you’ll see what is going on with your file and which Canadian immigration officer/department is working on it.
- Obtain your immigration/visa document copies: Did you lose your documents? Through a GCMS request, you can request for all the documents you used for a Canadian immigration application.
- And many more!
HOW DOES IT WORK? OUR PROCESS!
Get your GCMS Notes in 3 simple steps:
- Make Payment: Place an order here for your GCMS Notes using “PayPal” or “Add to Cart” and Checkout with a credit or debit card.
- Complete IRCC’s Consent Form: After payment, download/print the consent form (available here), complete, date and sign (in blue ink). See below “What we require from you” for further instructions.
- Receive your GCMS Notes: We will email your GCMS notes to you the same day we receive it from IRCC (usually 30 calendar days from the date of request).
Please note that we cannot process your GCMS Notes request until we receive a signed consent form. Rest assured that your information is secure with us and will only be used for obtaining your GCMS Notes.
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
After payment, please send an email to us (Service@CanadaWiz.ca) with your properly completed consent form attached to the email and also include the following information in the body/content of the email:
- Your Application Number, also known as File Number (Compulsory): Your visa/immigration application number can be found on your IRCC document or letter. It consists of one letter alphabet and several numbers e.g. V123456789.
- Your UCI / Client ID (Optional, but please provide if available): You can find your Unique Client Identifier Number (UCI) also referred to as Client Identification Number (Client ID) on any official document issued to you by IRCC. Your Client ID consists of either eight or ten numbers. e.g. 1234-5678 or 12-3456-7891
You may also include a copy of your Canada visa/immigration refusal letter in the email you send to us. We will use this to double-check the information you provide us, thereby preventing any errors.
Click here to see a sample Canada visa refusal letter with the “UCI” on the top left, while the “Application no.” is located on the top right of the document.
Tips for Completing the Consent Form:
Refer to the instructions on Page 2 of the consent form. Also, note the following:
- Section 1. Designated Representative’s Information: Leave this blank. We will include that information after you send us the completed form.
- Section 2. Applicant’s Information: Your full name and date of birth as it appears in your application. And your signature (in blue ink).
- Section 2.1 to 2.3 Related Individual’s Information: If your family members (partner/spouse or children/dependent) were included in your application, their full name, date of birth, and signature (in blue ink) are required. Minors (i.e. children under 16) are not required to sign the form.
* Additional Information:
As per IRCC requirements, signing in black ink and electronic signatures are NOT acceptable. Only original signatures signed in BLUE will be accepted.
Please ensure that all the information you provide us is correct in all aspects. Also, the consent form should be properly completed to prevent delays.
We will submit your request to IRCC within 24 hours from when we receive your properly completed consent form. And, we’ll send you an email confirmation.
CanadaWiz will issue you a 100% (full) refund – No Questions Asked, if you instruct us to do so, as long as we have not submitted your request for information to IRCC. Once the information request has been submitted to IRCC, your payment is deemed non-refundable. Also, CanadaWiz may initiate a refund to you, if an information request cannot be processed for any reason.
For further information, please refer to our FAQs.