STUDY IN CANADA: ADMISSION APPLICATION PROCESSING
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Payment of our Admission Application Processing Fee entitles you to our wide-range of Educational Services, including:
- ✔ We will apply to Canadian educational institutions (colleges and universities) for you.
- ✔ Academic/Educational Counselling.
- ✔ Assistance with Course and College/University Selection.
- ✔ Application Documents Advice and Guidance.
- ✔ Speedy Admission Processing to over 45 Canadian Colleges and Universities.
- ✔ Assistance with arranging your accommodation at the study destination.
- ✔ Pre-Departure Briefing / Orientation Sessions.
- ✔ Travel Arrangements (including booking your air ticket, scheduling airport pick-up in Canada, etc.).
- ✔ Mentoring and Support Services for Students, during their stay in Canada.
…and many more!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Get an Admission Letter from Canadian Schools in 5 Simple Steps!
1. Complete our Application Form: If you have not yet completed our Study in Canada Application Form, click here to fill out our online (Google) form. Attach the necessary supporting documents as indicated in the form and hit ‘Submit’.
If you prefer to complete a PDF/paper version of the form, send an email to us at info@CanadaWiz.ca and we will reply you back with the form.
2. Review by a Canadian Certified Education Consultant: We will review your submitted application package to ensure that you meet the minimum requirements for admission into a Canadian educational institution, and then email you two (2) to four (4) school/course options for you to choose from.
3. Make Payment: If you like to proceed further based on the options we provided to you, make payment here for our Admission Application Processing Fee by placing an order using “PayPal” or “Add to Cart” and “Checkout” with a debit/credit/ATM card (Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress, etc).
4. Admission Application Processing Starts: After payment, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your payment; and then start your admission application processing.
5. Receive your Letter of Acceptance (LOA): Receive your LOA (also referred to as admission offer letter) from the Canadian educational institution, usually within 1 to 12 weeks, depending on your program of choice and the school.
Typically, 1 to 4 weeks (High School, Grade 12), or 1 to 8 weeks (Undergrad or PGD), or 4 to 12 weeks (Master’s).
Please note that we cannot finalize your admission until we receive your supporting documents, as indicated in our application form. Rest assured that your information is secure with us and will only be used to help you obtain admission.
Will CanadaWiz apply to the Canadian School for me?
Yes, we will help you secure admission to study at a Canadian educational institution (high school/university/college). We have a Certified Canadian Education Agent/Consultant (#CCG 271) on our team. We assist with:
- High school admission application.
- Undergraduate programs:
- Undergraduate Certificate/Diploma.
- Associate Degree.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Postgraduate programs:
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma (PGD).
- Master’s Degree (non-research programs only, such as MBA, MEng, etc.).
* We do not assist with research-based masters admission application nor Ph.D (post-doctoral) admission. This is the case as the student will need a supervisor from the Canadian educational institution and this cannot be done by a third party.
What does CanadaWiz require from me to process my admission to Canadian schools?
Please refer to the supporting documents requirements on our application form.
How many schools/programs will you help me apply to?
Payment of our admission application processing fee covers our services to help you apply for admission to up to two schools/programs in Canada. We will send you two to four school options for you to pick your preference.
Is admission guaranteed?
We will be in constant contact with you to recommend and apply to schools that you meet the minimum admission requirements; thereby increasing the chances that you will be offered admission. We have a 100% success rate for high school admission and a 99% admission success rate for others.
Is CanadaWiz fee all-inclusive?
There is a non-refundable application fee that is required by all Canadian educational institutions. The fee ranges from $50-$200 CAD, and this is the responsibility of the client/student. We will let you know the exact amount, once you have selected a school from the options we send to you.
What is CanadaWiz refund policy?
CanadaWiz will issue you a 100% (Full) Refund – No Questions Asked, if you instruct us to do so, as long as we have not taken any action on your behalf. Once we have taken any action on your admission application, your payment is deemed non-refundable. Also, any client who refuses to provide any (additional) document requested by the Canadian school, will not be refunded.
In addition, CanadaWiz may initiate a refund to you, if we cannot proceed/process your admission application for any reason.
DO YOU ALREADY HAVE AN OFFER OF ADMISSION FROM A CANADA SCHOOL AND NEED HELP WITH YOUR CANADA STUDY PERMIT (VISA) APPLICATION? Check out our Canada Study Permit: Study Visa Application Processing and Advisory Support Services.
There are no reviews yet.